The BAROLI battery operated digital pressure gauge has an unrivaled continuous operation time of 1800 Hours! Using 2 x half AA battery’s that are available from most local battery suppliers, the BAROLI can work without having the power turned off for up to 1800 hours (75 days). The device can also be set via the push-buttons on the display to have an automatic switch off after 1,2,3,4 or 5 minutes to further extend this lifetime.
The digital pressure gauge is available with two different sensing technologies installed internally, the first option is the low cost ceramic piezo-resistive pressure sensor which has a pressure range from 1 bar up to 400 bar Gauge or Absolute. The second option is the stainless steel media isolated silicon sensor with pressure ranges from 100mbar through to 600 bar also in gauge or absolute reference.
The accuracy performance of the ceramic sensor will offer better than 0.25% FS BFSL and the silicon sensor with the improved resolution will offer better than 0.125%. Both version are temperature compensated and offer excellent stability. The update rate of the displayed reading is 5 per second which is more than adequate when being used as a visual indication of changing pressure.
The display is LCD with a very visible 40 x 30mm screen size. The main display area is 4.5-digit 7-segment with a digit height of 11 mm. It also has an information line on the display which is 6-digit 14-segment and a digit height of 7.5 mm which displays useful information when navigating the menu. The Housing of the display is PA material with a unique feature that is can rotate in 2 axis through 270 degree’s. This means where ever the display is installed with a simple twist and turn of the display unit you can always make the display visible to the user!
Some interesting features on the menu options…
1) Zero ‘Tare’ – This means if there is an offset in the pressure line or after fitting a pressure seal there is a slight offset then this can be removed by a simple push of the buttons on the display
2) Changing of engineering units – the standard is Bar but this can be changed to mbar, PSI, mWs, inHg, cmHg, mmHg, kPa, MPa without affecting the calibration. The device will automatically apply the calibration factors required for the change of scale!
3) You can tell the device what switch off time you require or leave the display on permanently
4) Minimum and maximum display of the pressure reading – When using the device and you need to know what the minimum pressure or maximum pressure the device has been exposed to then this can be looked up in the menu, this is particularly useful when diagnosing a fault in a process where the sensor can record and over pressure for example
5) Re-calibration of the full scale pressure range – If you have a pressure source and you feel it is necessary to re-calibrate the device to take out any offsets then this can easily be done by generating the correct pressure and pressing the span calibration in the menu
6) Reset to factory default – When you just need to reset the calibration to factory default if for instance you’ve calibrated the device to the incorrect pressure then all is not lost, just restore to factory default settings with a couple of presses of the buttons!
Impress Carry a stock of these devices so are available for ex-stock delivery internationally! The standard process connection is G 1/2″ male to DIN 3852 but other fittings such as NPT are also available to order.
Product Datasheet: BAROLI Battery operated digital pressure gauge
Product Page: Pressure products with displays
If you have any questions or would like a quotation on the BAROLI battery operated digital pressure gauge then please contact us using either the contact form or directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org